A handy list of support resources for a range of different subjects. Interactive and fun, they’ll compliment the work set by your teachers in the event you need to self-isolate.
- BBC Bitesize Revision activities for all subjects at all levels, plus daily online lessons.
- Mr Azfar on YouTube has uploaded lessons on specific topics including Physics, English Lit, and Maths.
- Google Arts and Culture has a huge rabbit hole of art, architecture and cultural nuggets to fall down. So much to learn!
- GCSE POD A selection of short animated videos on topics throughout most GCSE subject areas.
- Mr Bruff on YouTube Visit the English guru for a wide range of revision videos.
- Language practice Keep on top of your language learning for free with DuoLingo, online or download their app.
- Physics online Recordings of lessons, tutorials and experiments.
- Free science lessons A range of GCSE science videos.